About the product:
Whether or not it’s used in conjunction with the TCA Sidestick Airbus Edition (sold separately), the TCA Quadrant Airbus Edition is a multifunctional throttle quadrant for civil aviation, featuring a variety of functions which can be assigned to a total of 16 action buttons.
You can easily adjust the configuration of the throttle quadrant’s tensioning screw according to your preferences, or the type of game being played.
The thrust levers are accompanied by the famous thrust reverser mechanism. There are also realistic detents (“Idle” / “Climb” / “Flex” / “TO/GA”), as well as 2 “Engine Master” selector switches ensuring excellent flight control and completely immersive, secure landings.
The TCA Quadrant Airbus Edition features the celebrated proprietary H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) system from Thrustmaster, providing gamers with enhanced realism thanks to the built-in magnetic sensors allowing for up to 16-bit resolution.
This contactless magnetic sensor technology, with no potentiometers, gives the throttle quadrant an unlimited lifespan.
The product is compatible with PC (Windows 10, 8).
- Ergonomic replica throttle quadrant, inspired by iconic Airbus flight controls
- 2 navigational axes, with 16 buttons and controls (detents, switches and even a thrust reverser mechanism) for a multitude of possibilities during takeoff, in flight, upon landing and when on the ground
- Mechanical selectors let you disable the detents and thrust reversers (to switch to linear axis mode), for flexible piloting of any type of aircraft
- Contactless magnetic sensor technology, with no potentiometers, for an unlimited lifespan and optimal precision
- Compatible with the Thrustmaster T.Flight Rudder Pedals (TFRP) and Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder (TPR) rudder systems, as well as with the TM Flying Clamp (all sold separately)